Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wordless Wednesday: Time to Schedule Garden Tasks for October

My Garden Is a Mess


Wordless Wednesday: Time to Schedule Garden Tasks for October
I need to finish pruning kale and thinning Lamb's Ears. © B. Radisavljevic


Decisions to Make about What to Keep


Thin or transplant new seedlings? Depends on whether they turn out to be borage, mullein, or clary sage.
© B. Radisavljevic

Where Shall I Start?


Prune herbs back, trim irises, or thin gazanias? Oh, my!  © B. Radisavljevic


I'd better see if any tree seedlings are lurking under these leaves. © B. Radisavljevic


Time to Schedule Garden Tasks for October - I'd rather look at this sunset.
I think I'd rather look at this than get to work. © B. Radisavljevic




Have You Started or Finished Your Autumn Garden Tasks Yet?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...